Friday, November 4, 2016

Exciting News

So, I've taken a huge leap forward.

I downloaded PSE15 and I've been spending time familiarizing myself with the program. Some things are the same, some things are different. 

Plus, this time around I'm working on a Mac, which is different than the PC version I was used to. But... I'm getting it! [insert squeal here]

I started off by working on a template, it's actually free for the month of November only, on Sahlin Studio. Check it out here: free template for November.

But here is the final product!

I'm so excited. 


Just a super quick layout of our recent trip to the west coast. 

I also finally got the courage to plug in our external hard drive, and was rewarded with the fact that I do have access to all my photos, since switching over to a digital camera, in May 2005. Phew, that was a relief. I was so scared to do that, because 'what if' the pictures weren't there. 

So, I'm only missing stuff from January through August of this year, and I have all my iPhone photos since April, so I can breath a huge sigh of relief. 

And once I started tinkering around a little bit, it got less and less scary. [Though, my right arm and hand are most definitely feeling the after affects of too much mousing after a nearly 3 month hiatus]

I am fiddling with my project life pages again. I need to do a enormous 'catch up'. But I think I'm going to take a lot of stress off myself, and do a few months at a time, rather than weeks. 

Any way, to say I'm pleased, is an understatement. And naturally, I wish I'd gotten braver sooner. But I got brave when I had to. Looking forward to getting back to this method of memory keeping once again.

Sahlin Studio Product Used was: 

No comments: