Thursday, January 23, 2014

Project Life - Weeks 49 - 51

Here it is!! I did it! I have finally posted the last few weeks of project life pages that I have, for 2013.  It's true... I'm missing week 52... And I'm still undecided about how much I care...

For weeks 50 & 51, I did a single page spread. I wanted to include these weeks, in the book.  [Even though I document the days in my December daily book] Looking back now, I realize I didn't post all my December Daily Pages here on my blog... I did post them here in the Studio Calico gallery. If you're interested, go check them out.  I don't think I'll post them here.

I'm ready to be done with last year, you know. I want to start new and fresh.

Week 49 - both:

 Week 49 - left side:
 Week 49 - right side:
 Week 50:
 Week 51:

Sahlin Studio Product Used:

Week 49:
Magical Overlay
Project Mouse - Christmas

Kitschy Christmas - embellishments
Kitschy Christmas - journal cards

Week 50:
Kitschy Christmas - journal cards
Project Mouse - Christmas
Project Mouse - Journal Cards
Santa's Workshop

Week 51:
Magical Overlay 
Kitschy Christmas - embellishments
Project Mouse - Christmas
Project Mouse Days - Washi Tape

I realized, doing the single page weeks, that I don't have to try and document what happens every. single. day...   In fact, I really enjoyed condensing the weeks into a one page spread. So much so, that I thought I would give it a try going forward, with my 2014 Project Life Album. So that's what I intend to do. I'm quite excited about it actually, because it significantly cuts down the amount of work, but at the same time, captures our stories. Plus, if I want to add more pictures or pages, I will. Simple as that.

No comments: