Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Project Life - Week 37

This weeks project life pages are pretty basic. It's the same week that I followed along with Ali Edwards 'A Week in the Life' Project. I keep a separate album with those weeks in it. I don't feel like I can have a blank week in my Project Life book, so I do a really simple week.

I have my week in the life pictures printed, but I've yet to put it together yet... So many things to do, and so little time to do it. I'm kind of anticipating many late nights over Christmas vacation, where I can sleep in the next morning, to get things organized and finished. Hope to have it to post here at some point.

Here are my pages: 


Left Hand Side:


Right Hand Side:


I chose to use almost all black and white photos. There's a tiny 3x4 collage of photos from the week and then a picture of Miss Madelyn. Her and I went up to Nose Hill and did a little photo shoot. The pictures turned out so awesome.

The digital product is from Sahlin Studio.  It's Country Road Line, and I have to say, I just love the soft subtle colours it has in it. 

No comments: