Wednesday, February 17, 2021

PL2021 - Week 3 | Sahlin Studio

It's taken me a few weeks to get into the groove of my new pocket page format, but I think I'm finally there. 

One awesome bonus of this new format is, I don't need to trim pictures any more. I simply slide them into the sleeve. Not that trimming pictures was super time consuming, but these pages do come together surprisingly fast now. 

Also, I just picked up my very last batch of photos at Costco, in person. It looks as though I'll still be able to order photos on-line, but now they'll be delivered to me instead. I'm a bit skeptical about how this will work. I'll let you know when my first order arrives. 

Here is week 3 of my project life album:


  • I don't get too many opportunities take selfies with both kids at the same time any more, but I got 2 this week. One with our masks on, and the other when we made a trip to Costco.
  • Masks everywhere we go. On the bright side, it keeps my face warmer in the chillier temps. 
  • Miss Libby, sunning herself at the back door. 
  • Mason helping out with some snow removal. 

I used the following Sahlin Studio product:

PM Frozen Elements  - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Ice-Elements.html

PM Frozen J. Cards - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Ice-Cards.html


No comments: