And it's only January 22nd.
[I've also nearly finished my 2017 December Daily album, which is exciting. I'm 95% done, just a couple final things to do. For some reason, those few final things, seem to take the longest. Will share my album here as soon as it's complete and in the FINISHED pile]
Here are November and December of my Project life album.
First off, November:
- Volunteering at the casino as a chip runner for our hockey association. I've never done chip runner before, but it was kind of cool. Would totally do that task again.
- Excited to pick M&D up from the airport after their Peru adventure. Of course there was a snow storm happening that very night. [In fact, their flight out of LA was delayed several times]
- Loving the new scarf that I treated myself to last year.
- Loving the light on our morning walk. It was so pretty and it was chinooking. [Which is absolutely a word for Calgarians, in case you were wondering.]
- Loving that I can text Mason during school and most times, he answers back.
- Mad's team was challenged by the coach to shoot 1,000 rings. It was a struggle, but she did complete the task.
- Some of Mason's most common hockey fans.
- Madelyn with the ring, heading for the net!
- Puppy snuggles on the couch.
- Date night, Barry was feeling crummy on this night, with his 3rd cold since September.
- Putting up our tree in mid-November. It's early, but our calendar is crazy, and we wanted to fit it in and make a night out of it.
- Our hockey boy. Feeling a bit frustrated with the season so far.
- Celebrating Chris's birthday with burgers and cake of course.
December was a busy month. Madelyn had two ringette tournaments, one out of town, one in town. Mason also had a tournament that was held during the week. [Mon-thur] We get an awful lot of mileage on cars, simply going to and from different rinks across town. [And across Alberta]
- Vellum covered photo of a picture I'd included in my December Daily album. It was of Mad's tournament in Medicine Hat. All 14 girls were able to make it, and it was a really good weekend of bonding for the girls. [Which was good, because they lost every single game they played.]
- First batch of Gingersnaps.
- Snapchat filters with Miss Madelyn.
- Pre 'Spa Day' looking Libby.
- My favourite Christmas display of lit of apothecary jars filled with winter scenes.
- Weekend two of ringette tourney, where Madelyn came down with a nasty cold. [She lovingly passed it along to me as well]
- Mace shovelling for a friend who is away for Christmas. [I spy our tent trailer nestled in the garage for the winter]
- Table set for Christmas dinner.
- I sent a Christmas card to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this year. I screen shot this photo that was on IG. However, the first week of January, I received an actual Christmas card from them! So exciting!
- Too many sugar cookies were consumed this holiday season...
- The full and relaxed atmosphere that we get to enjoy, after turkey dinner is finished.
- Books I read through 2017.
2017, that's a wrap!
Of course I'm planning on continuing on with 2018. I still adore this style of memory keeping.
Keep your eyes open for my December Daily album, which will hopefully be posted here sooner rather than later.
The following Sahlin Studio products were used:
Rough Times - Paper - http://the-lilypad.com/store/Rough-Times-Papers.html
Elements - http://the-lilypad.com/store/Rough-Times-Elements.html
PM Christmas Enamel Pins http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Christmas-Enamel-Pins.html
PM Christmas Artsy http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Christmas-Artsy.html
PM Christmas Elements: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Christmas-Elements.html
PM Christmas Journal Cards: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Christmas-Journal-Cards.html