Monday, February 1, 2021

More Than a Thousand Words - February 2021 Featured Product | Sahlin Studio

Sahlin Studio's featured product for the month of February is More than a Thousand Words. You can download it all month long for 35% off.


Worth a Thousand Words by Sahlin Studio

As you already saw, with my week one layout, I'm starting another brand new year of Project Life. 

This years format, will look a bit different. I mentioned already, that I picked up a photo album and plan it use it for at least this years album. Crossing my fingers I'll be able to get two years in it. 

2021 marks my 10th documenting our lives in this format. 

I still love it. As long as I love it, I'm going to keep doing it. 

Here is my front of my 2021 title page.  


I had to include our new normal, every day life wearing masks. 

Back side: 


Quick and simple, just a current type of page, with a few things we're all into at the moment. 


The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Worth-A-Thousand-Words-Kit.html

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Worth-A-Thousand-Words-Journal-Cards.html


No comments: