Monday, February 8, 2021

PL2021 - Week 2 | Sahlin Studio

We've finally hit Arctic type temperatures this week. 

Not that I'm excited about it, far from it. But we all know it's going to happen. Usually December and January we're most likely to dip this far below zero. This year it's hitting us in February. Cold and snow. Two things that make me want to stay inside permanently. 

I've been working on the new format of this years project life album. I'm not going to lie, it's been a bit tricky. But I'm pleased to say, that after this page, week 2, I think I'm in a bit of a groove.

This format is going to be okay after all. 

Here is week 2: 


  • Madelyn made these Monkey Bread muffins, with her Trex group, over Zoom. It was neat to hear all the girls talking and in their own kitchens, all making the same recipe. 
  • Mason and Emelin painted Mason's the green walls in Mason's new room. Others walls are grey. 
  • We played some fibbage games one Saturday night, over the computer with family. 
  • With the weather being decent, we've been getting Miss Libby out to walk.
  • First in-person gathering since November. 
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Pure Happiness - Elements: https://the-lilypad.com/store/pure-happiness-elements.html

Pure Happiness J. Card - https://the-lilypad.com/store/pure-happiness-journal-cards.html



No comments: