Friday, February 12, 2021

Go the Distance | Sahin Designs

Go the Distance is Sahin Designs latest release.

If you're a runner, I have a feeling this collection will really speak to you. Though, it's certainly not limited to just runners. Anyone with fitness goals can make this collection work for them. 

Go the Distance Digital Scrapbook Collection - Sahin Designs

It's on sale now through the 14th of February for 20% off. 

Newsletter subscribers, watch you inbox for you chance to download the bundle for 50% off. 

A new year always seems like the perfect time to start fresh. 

One of my goals this year is to move my body more, and to get my heart rate up. 

The one setback I'm having this week is the temperature. For the past week, night time temperatures have  dipped down to below -40 degrees celsius, including the windchill. 

My car wouldn't start this week. Major bummer.

I walked last week, while temperatures were decent and even added a few sets of stairs to my walks. That definitely got my heart pumping. However, when it's this cold, I'm not very interested in getting outside. Or breathing in that frigid air. 

I have been practising yoga, regularly, for the past year. Though it doesn't exactly get my heart pumping, I almost always work up a sweat. I can't believe how much more flexible I've become since I  started. I can also do poses now, that I either couldn't do, or couldn't hold when I first began. It's a gradual progress that has me very pleased with myself. 

Here's my layout using Go the Distance:  


One pose I'm working on mastering is crow pose. Hopefully next year I'll be able to add that one to my list of conquered poses. 

The following Sahin Designs products were used: 

https://sahindesigns.com/products/go-the-distance-elements/
https://sahindesigns.com/products/go-the-distance-cards/
https://sahindesigns.com/products/go-the-distance-papers/

No comments: