Friday, August 7, 2020

Wheels and Hills Collection | Sahin Designs

Sahin Designs has just released her new Wheels and Hills Collection. It's perfect to highlight any outdoor biking you may do. 


Wheels & Hills Digital Scrapbook Collection - Sahin Designs

The collection will be in the shop through Sunday August 9th for 20% off. If you're a newsletter subscriber, watch your inbox for 50% code. 

I have really gotten back into riding again this year, which makes me so happy. It's mostly within the city limits, and when I'm out on my bike, I marvel at how lucky we are, to have access to such great bike trails. 

It seems that the trails are a lot busier this year. We can thank Covid for that as well.

But it's still possible to feel like you're the only one on the trail at times. 


I'm looking forward to more bike riding through the fall. It's awesome to have a partner. 

The following Sahin Designs products were used

Elements - https://sahindesigns.com/products/wheels-hills-elements/
Papers- https://sahindesigns.com/products/wheels-hills-papers/


No comments: