Friday, August 14, 2020

PL2020 - Week 27 | Sahlin Studio

Back to the week of Canada Day, which unlike in past years, was very quiet. No fireworks to celebrate this year.  

I'm trying to get outside more this summer. To both get fresh air, and clear my head. I've been on my bike more this year than I have in the past 5 years all together. It feels really good. 

Here is week 27:

  • Madelyn sorting through Pokemon cards with Lucas. 
  • The kids at Big Hill Springs, it was alarmingly busy there. Us and most of northwest Calgary had the same idea. And the Mosquitos were BRUTAL... The kids made me climb up a section that seemed to be straight up...  I made it, but thought my heart might explode.
  • Madelyn was invited to Cooper's the day after Hamilton started streaming on Disney+, her smile says it all, and she said it was even better than she'd hoped for.
  • Our first camping trip to Sibbald Lake. It was both hot and chilly. We missed Mason this trip.
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

PM Wilderness Elements https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Wilderness-Elements.html

PM Wilderness J. Cards https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Wilderness-Journal-Cards.html


No comments: