Tuesday, August 4, 2020

PM Animals Bundle | Sahlin Studio

The Sahlin Studio featured product for August is PM (Animal). It's on sale through the month for 35% off. That includes the bundle, or individual elements [journal cards/paper/work art/ papers and overlays] Follow this link to check it out

AUGUST Featured Products: Project Mouse (Animal) Tlp_sahlinstudio_pm_animal_bundle

Going on an African Safari, is very high up on my bucket list. It's one adventure I truly hope I'm able to do in my lifetime. 

This bundle, as with so many Project Mouse Collaborations, has Disney written all over it. 

I have had to oppoturnity to check out Animal Kingdom in Florida, but it was back in 1999. Barry and I went with friends, shortly after we were married. It was awesome, but we took very few photos. That was back when our cell phones did not have cameras. Can you imagine a time that we used cell phones for purpose of actually making a phone call? Crazy how times have changed. 

My point being I have very few, if any photos of our trip to Animal Kingdom. 

Then I remembered we'd taken the kids to see the Lion King when it was in Calgary a few years ago. An idea was born.

I looked back to my project life book and though I tucked the program into the album, I didn't include any of these pictures. So it was perfect to go back and document this adventure we had with the kids. 


It was really, the most amazing performance. The best I've seen. So glad I got to document it in my album. 


The following Sahlin Studio products were used

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Animal-BUNDLE.html

No comments: