Wednesday, August 19, 2020

PL2020 - Week 28 | Sahlin Studio

This was one of those times, where in a two week period, I had hardly any pictures. [Gasp] 

I know. But the truth is, sometimes I just don't have much content. 

This page covers a two week period. 

I'm okay with it. I feel I have enough content in my day-to-day stuff, that if I have a week or two with no much, it's okay. 

Besides, let's face it. I have become a major homebody since the Pandemic started. More so now, than ever before. And sometimes, I just don't have pictures to take. Every day is the same thing. It's a little bit reminiscent of Ground Hog Day...

Here are combined weeks 28 & 29:

  • So enjoyed watching the baby robins in our yard. There's been more than usual this year, or so it seems. Love to capture them in pictures. 
  • Made edible cookie dough with Madelyn. Then she insisted on eating it in an ice-cream cone. 
  • Miss Libby, still looking good after her grooming appointment. 
  • Love, love, love these little flowers, my Grama referred to them as Johny Jump Ups.

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Summer Stories Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/SS-Summer-Stories-Kit.html

Summer Stories J. Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/SS-Summer-Stories-Journal-Cards.html




No comments: