Monday, May 7, 2018

PL2018 - Week 12


Ahhh, week 12. 

First of all, I love the bright colours of this page. 

Back in week 12, we were still knee deep in snow. After seeing nothing but white snow covered landscape, a little bit of colour is nice...

I didn't have a lot of photos for this week. In fact, my first photo was on the Thursday night, of all 4 of us at the mall. We came out and it was of course, snowing...

  • Egg shell craft, our hope is that grass will be growing out of these egg shells by Easter [spoiler alert, it did!]
  • Singing a little 'it's snowing... again' diddy, as we leave the mall. The snow is a bummer for sure, but both kids are off for a week on spring break now, so attitudes are pretty good. 
  • Snapchat filters with Libby and my girl. We have such fun being silly. 
  • Celebrating my 48th birthday. Wowzah... It seems as shocking to type as it does to say out loud. I mean,  aside from a few aches and pains, and the fact that I can't read small print anything, I still feel 18-ish..
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

For Real - Kit - http://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Kit.html
For Real Journal Cards - http://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Journal-Cards.html

No comments: