Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Duo Templates Vol. 7 | Dunia Designs

There's been a lot of buzz lately about December Daily. I start to get excited when this talk begins to happen. I'm trying to decide this year whether or not I'll do my book completely digitally... I've wanted to try it for a couple of years, but keep coming back to the physical album. 

In any case, with December on the brain, here's a layout I made using a Dunia Designs template: [Template is on sale today only, September 27, 2023, for 50% off the regular price]



Last year, getting together with family and friends was such a treat. Something that we no longer take for granted. 

For this layout, I used Dunia Designs journal cards that I got through a holiday blog hop at TLP in 2021.

A super simple page, with some of my favourite people.


The following Dunia Designs products were used: 


Journal cards used on this layout were available only through a blog hop in 2021

No comments: