Friday, September 1, 2023

Autumn Stories | Dunia Designs

Happy September 1st!

It's hard to believe that for the first time in 16 years, I have no student heading back to school through the Calgary Board of Education...

I can finally unfollow a few websites. It seems really weird, and to be honest I don't think it's hit me or the student who just finished going to school for the past 13 years...  Eeks...

September means fall. It means cooler nights and shorter days. It means the changing of the leaves, and I think that we'll have an early changing of the leaves this year, as so many leaves all around the city are beginning to turn yellow. 

Here is a layout I created using Dunia Designs Everyday Project | Autumn Stories Kit. It's a brand new release and is perfect for telling the stories of fall. It's available for 50 % off through the weekend, so go check it out and take advantage of the sale!



The following Dunia Designs products were used:

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Everyday-Project-Autumn-Stories-Kit.html


No comments: