Friday, August 20, 2021

PL2021 - Week 29 | Sahlin Studio

Considering how low key our life has been since March 2020, this week was jam packed with fun. 

We saw Black Widow in the theatre. Finally. It was supposed to be released last year, but was of course, pushed back. We easily booked seats on line and were able to secure 4 spots together. The movie was good. I'm already looking forward to watching it again, so I can pick up on the things I missed. 

It's been so much fun watching my little container garden explode with growth. My herbs are growing like crazy, as are my tomatoes. I can't wait until they're ready to eat. I also grew a zucchini plant [so far 2 decent sized zucchinis] and a pumpkin plant which has been winding it's way down the fence. 


  • We watched the NHL hockey draft and we're really sorry to see Gio go...
  • Seats and snacks, ready to watch Black Widow.
  • We met up with the Wick's to celebrate Xmas Adam in July. I mean, why not? All the furniture and electronic stores are doing it. 
  • My vegetable bounty. 
  • Mad's trip to Calaway Park. 
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

You are Here Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/you-are-here-kit.html

You are Here J. Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/you-are-here-journal-cards.html


No comments: