Friday, April 9, 2021

PL2021 - Week 10 | Sahlin Studio

Week 10 of my project life album, is using templates. 

Templates and quick pages happen to be the featured product on the Sahlin Studio website. All are on sale, for 40% off, through the entire month of April. There are soon many to choose from, go to this link here, and see for yourself. This is a fantastic deal!!

I chose Photo Journal No.3 templates and stamps, to use on this page.

I like that this allows me to journal directly onto the photo. I also love the simplicity that these templates offer. I didn't even add any other embellishments to this page. I let the templates do all the talking. 

  • This is what parent teacher interviews look like [still] during a pandemic.
  • Madelyn met some friends at Peter's for a milkshake. 
  • My Dad, who has worked tirelessly, refinishing our kitchen cupboards. Such a big messy job. 
  • Enjoying a morning coffee outside.
  • Patio bevies with our friends. First time we've seen them in person, since August.
  • A trip to Ikea ended up being a family affair. And a fun one at that.


The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Journal-No.-3-Templates-and-Stamps.html


No comments: