Thursday, June 25, 2020

PL2020 - Month of May | Sahlin Studio

In May, I followed along with Ali Edwards A Week in the Life, and though my album is not totally complete [waiting for a rainy day so I can put the time aside to finish it off] I felt like I had a ton of pictures for the month, and sometimes when there are so many to choose from, I find it hard to incorporate them into my project life album. It ends up feeling a bit redundant to me. 

So, I decided to switch things up a bit, and created a two page spread to encompass the entire month. 

Here they are:


  • At the beginning of May, we started to see a hint of green on Nose Hill.
  • Game night, we've had so many since the middle of March.
  • Madelyn's latest acquisition.
  • Miss Libby turned 6.
  • Captured a glimpse of a great horned owl.
  • Coffee with friends Coronavirus style.
  • Love to see the crocuses in bloom. 

  • A before and after, we spent a lot of time working in our back yard.
  • Barry and Libby caught mid-nap. 
  • Reality check: trip to the dentist during a pandemic.
  • New signage, just about everywhere you go. 
  • Watching the George Floyd movement, world-wide. 
  • Madelyn catching her first garter snake. The smile says it all. 
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Elements:  https://the-lilypad.com/store/Worth-A-Thousand-Words-Elements.html

J. Cards:  https://the-lilypad.com/store/Worth-A-Thousand-Words-Journal-Cards.html




No comments: