Friday, June 26, 2020

June Template | Sahin Designs

June templates are now available to download from Sahin Designs. 


I love these monthly templates. I just have to pick out a couple of pictures, and then I can get right to  storytelling. There's nothing I have to figure out. Well, aside from what digital collection to use. 


For this layout, I chose these photos of my Mum's recent Birthday. It was the first time in months, that  we've all been together and shared a meal together. It's been a long time coming. It was just a day that felt so normal. I'm pretty sure that's what we could all use right now, a dose of normal. 

We're taking it day by day right now. But this was certainly a moral boosting step in the right direction. 

The following Sahin Designs products were used: 




No comments: