Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Reminisce Collection | Sahin Designs

This month, as part of Sahin Designs Creative Gallery, I chose to create a couple of layouts using the Reminisce Collection.

Reminisce Digital Scrapbook Collection - Sahin Designs
For me, there's something joyful about seeing a layout come together.

I've sat down on numerous occasions in the past couple of weeks, trying to get my mojo flowing. It wasn't happening. I couldn't decide on a collection to use.  I couldn't decide on a picture. Does that ever happen to anyone else?

I was starting to feel a bit panicky, because sometimes I sit down at the computer and feel totally, meh...

I sat down again yesterday, and I think it's safe to say my mojo is back.

I LOVE how these 8x8 sized layouts turned out.



I have so many favourite pictures from last years road trip. These are just a couple more of the kids, taking in breath-taking scenery.

Once I saw the colour combination of the Reminisce collection, I knew it would lend itself very nicely to highlighting a couple more stories.

I used the following Sahin Designs products:

Reminisce Digital Stamps:  https://sahindesigns.com/products/reminisce-stamps/

No comments: