Wednesday, February 19, 2020

PL2020 - Week 4 | Sahlin Studio


Last week I followed along with Ali Edwards and her #piecesofus challenge. Starting Monday, every day there was a different prompt, with the idea that we were to include more of ourselves in our photos. I participated and posted my pics on IG. 

I got my first iPhone in 2011... I was desperate to get on the IG wagon. Once I downloaded that app, I never looked back. I love the community of people I gravitate towards. I love the 'every day' of it. I'm drawn to the real, more so than the staged. [Though I do like the staged stuff too, I do limit it a bit] I don't play the comparison game, that can bring you down in a hurry.

I loved following along, and reading everyones words, seeing everyone's pictures. The sense of community I felt from it, was amazing. Ali's challenge reminded me why I was drawn to IG in the first place. 

Back to pocket pages,  I found week 4 of my project life album, tough. I had little motivation Which went well, with my lack of pictures. And, I'm tired of being cold. 

I finally got this week done with, happy to have it behind me now. 

Here it is: 


  • This crazy dog sitting staring into the fireplace. I think it was just ice melting and dripping, but she wouldn't walk away. And if anything ran out of there... I had all kinds of scenarios running through my head... Well, it wouldn't be one of my finer moments, I know that in advance.
  • At the rink, with the kids.
  • Happy mail, delighted to receive this xmas card from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
  • Book I was reading at the time.

I used the following Sahin Studio products:

Currently - templates: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Currently-PhotoTemplates.html
Simplify J. Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Simplify-Journal-Cards.html

No comments: