Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Paislee Press - Guest Member Layouts

As a guest team member, I got to work on creating a project with a new release, and I got to pick product that I wanted to showcase. 

This was not an easy decision. Paislee Press has so many awesome collections, that it would almost have been easier to chose by closing my eyes and pointing at the screen.

Having said that, I have been drawn to this Autumn Vibes collection, since it was released last year. 

I think part of the reason for that, our hot summer. 

Our summers are lovely. But they're not typically HOT. I mean we get a sprinkle of hot days throughout the summer, but not day after day after day. 

However, the past two summers, have been hot. Consistently. 

By the time August rolls around, I've had a number of nights with little sleep, due to how hot our room stays. I hate to say it, but I begin to look forward to slightly cooler temperatures. 

I think that's what drew me to this collection. 

Here are the layouts I created using Autumn Vibes: 



The following Paislee Press product was used: 

Autumn Vibes - Templates https://the-lilypad.com/store/Autumn-Vibes-Templates-by-paislee-press.html

No comments: