Saturday, October 7, 2023

Bibliophilie | Dunia Designs

Bibliophilie from Dunia Designs is on sale for 40% off the regular price. 

I have loved reading for as long as I can remember. As kid, I used to wait until I heard my parents go to bed at night, then quietly [and sneakily] turn my reading lamp back on and read until the wee hours.

I can still read until the wee hours, but my roomate gets quite grumpy when I don't turn the light off...

One thing I'm happy to have passed along to my kids is a love of reading. For many years, they both had their noses in a book. Especially child number two... The teachers used to call me and complain that she was sneaking books to class, hiding them in her desk and reading while lessons were happening. 

Now they prefer to read their phones, if I'm being honest, but every once and awhile I catch them reading. I hope it's something they'll both be passionate about for their whole lives.



The following Dunia Designs products were used:

Bibliophile Mini Collection: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bibliophilie-Mini-Collection.html
Duo Templates Vol. 7: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Duo-Templates-Vol.7-Dunia.html

No comments: