Friday, December 2, 2022

Mad for Plaid | Sahlin Stuio

It's that time of year again, I'm tinkering with my December Daily album. 

I don't have as many foundation pages done as I'd like to, but I'm not stressing about it at all. I'll just work on them when I can. I'm always glad to put the effort in to make a December Daily album, even if it does not get totally finished. 

I've used December's featured product from Sahlin Studio, Mad for Plaid to fiddle a bit with this years title page of my album. For the whole month of December, this collection and all it's elements can be picked up for 50% off!



I will be using these photos, for sure. 

But I may change things around a bit. But at least it's a starting off point to get the creative juices flowing. 

I participated in Ali Edwards December Daily Prep Day 2022 class back in mid-November. It was AWESOME. So easy to get hyped up and inspired with so many great creators and ideas! It was totally worth the $5 it cost to take it. I would recommend to anyone who is on the fence. Sign up next year! 

I plan to make this years album a little bit of everything. Some physical layouts [I got the Document your December kit from Elle's Studio] and some digital layouts. At the end of the day, I'll be glad I've done it, no matter how it turns out. Every year I think I might create it all digital, and then have a book printed at the end. Some year I will, but it's not this year... 

Happy December memory making everyone!


The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/mad-for-plaid-kit.html

No comments: