Saturday, October 8, 2022

Pocket Stories Vol. 5 | Designed by Soco

Designed by Soco has released Pocket Stories Vol. 5. 

I adore this pocket style format. These days, the majority of my scrapbooking is pocket page related. 

Using these layouts, takes all the guess work out of deciding on the page set up. I simply choose the layout and get to work. 

Here's what Vol. 5 looks like: 


A few weeks ago, the world was stunned to hear about the passing of Queen Elizabeth II. She reigned for 70 years. Seventy years... In my 52 years, it's all I've ever known. In school assemblies, we used to sing God Save the Queen. Her face is all over our Canadian currency. Her photo is on the walls in every government building in Canada. 

I know she's a human being, like the rest of of. Yet she seemed almost immortal. I know she couldn't possibly live forever. Even so, it still came as such a shock. Both kids texted me within minutes of the announcement. Both of them of course, with the world at their fingertips in shape of their smart phones.

There was no question about whether or not I'd document a momentous occasion such as this. Here's my page: 


The following Designed by Soco products were used: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pocket-Stories-Vol-5.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-Time-Capsule-Current-Events.html

No comments: