Wednesday, September 14, 2022

SOSN - September 13, 2022 | Designed by Soco

This weeks SOSN [something old, something new] from Designed by Soco, is the AM | PM Mini Kit. 

For today only, you can get this kit for 50% off it's regular price. 

I made a pocket page, with the story about our love of Marvel movies. 

I miss my kids as littles. Sometimes I look back at pictures and scrapbook pages I've created and it feels like my life is flashing before my eyes. I miss those days. The days when the kids actually thought that their Dad and I knew something. 😂  It's hard to get your head around the fact that raising kids just becomes a slow process of letting go...

But with this age, comes fun too. Movies that we'd have not seen with them when they were little. Jokes that can be made that are little more grown up. Seeing the sense of humour that both of them have developed and realizing they're hilarious beings. Adventuring with young adults. It's all good.

Here's my page documenting the last movie we watched this past summer: Thor Love & Thunder. 

This has definitely been a fun thing we've done together as a family. 




The following Designed by Soco products were used:

Pocket Stories Vol. 1: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pocket-Stories-Vol-1.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/AM-PM-Mini-kit.html

No comments: