Wednesday, August 17, 2022

PL2022 - Week 23 | Sahlin Studio

Week 23 of my album takes us back to the beginning of summer. 

Oh how I love June... The longer days. The golden sun. Summer laid out before us. 


  • Corona Sunrise, an adult bevvie inspired by tik tok. [It didn't disappoint]
  • Miss Libby, happiest surveying her front yard.
  • 2nd year in a row I participated in Workshop Week. I love that it gets my creative juices flowing. I just wish they'd stay that way. 
  • Madelyn came home after school one day after dying her hair blue... There were tears [mine] She promised me it would wash out after 6-8 washes... 😂 It's now mid-August, and still a grey-ish/blue-ish/brown-ish colour. [She did admit she thought it would actually wash out] I knew better, hence the tears. 
  • Our completed privacy screen. [It fell over in a storm a week after completion, so had to be slightly revamped]

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

No comments: