Thursday, April 14, 2022

PL2022 - Week 6 | Sahlin Studio

Wordle. Enough said. Mason hasn't been bitten by the bug yet, but Barry, Madelyn and I do it each and everyday, sending our results to one another via group chat. 

Since beginning it, I've played a few mind games each day, and hope it's going to help me out in the long run. It is certainly getting me thinking. 

Here is week 6 of this years album: 


  • My sister in law told me, a half dozen years ago, that one day, we'd be in constant communication with our kids, via text. I scoffed. But she was right. We have a lot of fun with one another this way. 
  • Barry and Madelyn taking down Xmas lights on a decent day.
  • One night after hockey, we met up with some of the team parents at a local brewery. We even got a tour which was really cool. So awesome spending time with good friends. 
  • Friday night... Games and shenanigans... Barry, you're such a good sport. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Flashback elements: https://the-lilypad.com/store/flashback-elements.html

Flashback J. Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/flashback-journal-cards.html

No comments: