Thursday, June 3, 2021

PL2021 - Week 18 | Sahlin Studio

This week, for the first time, I had a bit of pushback from my youngest, about what pictures I post... 

In the past, I have shared a lot both here and on IG. I guess I'll need to be a little bit more mindful now. I respect that. 

Here's Week 18 of my project life album. This week I used parts of the You Are Here collection. It happens to be Sahlin Studios featured product for June. Through the whole month you can get these different pieces for 35% off. [Products are linked below]

  • It's been a delight watching the spring crocus bloom on Nose Hill. 
  • We often gather to watch a show, I captured these two on the floor showing each other something. 
  • A White Crowned Sparrow and it's friends visited our yard for about 4 days. I'd never seen one before. 
  • It looks like vaccines are doing what they're supposed to. Thank goodness we have a bit of good news.
  • A Mother's Day photo with these two. 


The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 


No comments: