Saturday, December 5, 2020

December Template Freebie | Sahlin Studio

Sahlin Studio has released the last freebie for 2020. 

Download for free by clicking here, though the remainder of the month. 



It feels weird to say, the last month of 2020.

Let's be honest. I just want this year over. Things have been up in the air since last March. We had a brief period through the summer months, of feeling on the verge of 'new normal'. 

That has long since passed, and we seem to have entered the panic stage once again.

I am under no illusion that 2021 won't be similar to what we're living right now. It's just the idea of starting a new year. Hopefully a better year [fingers crossed] that keep me hopeful. 

Right  now, the words I whisper to myself multiple times a day are: 

Breathe in... Breathe out... One day at a time... You can do this... 

Here's the layout I created using the template: 


We went to Costco last week, and surprisingly it wasn't overly busy. As we were leaving the parking lot, Barry wanted to pop into Winner's to see if he could find a specific item. So we went in there quickly as well. Madelyn was wearing her Christmas sweater and elf hat. She'd worn them both to her 'last day of school'. 

I ran ahead and snapped this photo of them walking towards me, arm in arm. It's not the best picture I've taken. It's blurry, taken in the dark, but I love it. I was just happy to capture this moment in time. We're making the most of the little things that bring us joy right now. 

We don't leave home very much. Still. So a trip to a place we used to look forward to going to, is kind of a big deal. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

December Template freebie: http://sahlinstudio.com/free-digital-scrapbooking-template-sketch-december-20/

Oh What Fun Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Oh-What-Fun-Kit.html


No comments: