Friday, November 1, 2019

Life, Love, Soul | Sahin Designs

This collection is a brand new release from Sahin Designs. It's called, Life Love, Soul.

I love this collection. I love the colours, I love the elements, I love the papers. It is so versatile and I can see it being used on many future layouts. 

My goal was to create 2 pages, that I can add to a photo book of our trip. Of course, I want to print them out as well, to add to my scrapbook album. I will print them out as 8x10 size. 

Here is how I used the product: 

I love this selfie of us, and the fact that it has our kids in the background. It was absolutely pouring rain when we arrived

Naturally, we had the beach all to ourselves.

And then the sun came out... So relieved to wake up the next morning to clear blue skies. It was extremely windy, but at least it wasn't raining. We got to spend some time on the beach. 

I'm so thankful for the time we spent together on this trip. 

Like I mentioned, I've been working on a photo book of this trip. My plan is to have them printed and give one to each kid for Christmas. So they'll be able to reminisce and look back at pictures of this trip any time. And of course, I hope they'll love looking at it, as much as I loved putting it together.

If you happen to be a newsletter subscriber, check your inbox for 50% off the bundle link!

If you're not a newsletter subscriber, make sure to sign up here!

I used the following Sahin Designs product: 



No comments: