Thursday, February 7, 2019

Crikey it's Cold...

We have been experiencing sub-zero temperatures this week.

To say that it's been unpleasant, would be an understatement.

I'm not sure our furnace has cycled off for more than a few minutes at a time. It's so cold. The house just can't seem to stay warm.

I've had to rescue the dog, more times than I can count on one hand. She goes outside, gets too far away, can't move while at the same time, attempting to simultaneously lift all paws into the air. All my gear [boots, hat, mitts] wait at the back door, ready for a possible rescue mission. 

Today was supposed to be much warmer, but it was -32 deg Celsius [including windchill] upon wake up time this morning, so I'm skeptical...

What's a girl to do... 

Scrapbook. That's what. 

I'm going to dedicate today, to trying to finish up my December Daily album. I think I have all the photos. Now to pretty them up and do a bit of embellishing. I was hoping to have the album finished by the end of January, but obviously that didn't happen. 

I also have a couple of digital layouts to share. 

This one is the template freebie for February. You can download the template by clicking here.


Oh this little dog... Every single one of us is crazy about her. She's ruined us. No other doggo will hold a candle to this sweet little girl. This was such a sweet picture of her... It's been awhile since she's had her own page. 

This template was from January, unfortunately, it is no longer available as a freebie. I only created the layout yesterday. I was going through photos and realized that I only get pictures once a year, of these two kids together on the ice. Kind of crazy when you consider how often we're at the rink.  


The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

February template: Miss Libby

Beginnings Elements http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Beginning-Elements.html

January template: They Skate
 
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Love-Your-Body-Papers.html

No comments: