Tuesday, April 17, 2018

PL2018 - Week 10


We're officially in mid-April, but yesterday we had yet another heavy snowfall warning. 

On Sunday, I actually saw a glimpse of the grass on my front lawn, but it's since been covered with snow, again. Last year at this time, buds were coming up. My peony and rhubarb were sprouting. Currently, they're still covered in snow. I'm supposed to be planting sweet pea seeds, but in order to do that, I have to first get at the soil...

I'm having a hard time being optimistic. I'm afraid this might be the year, we don't get spring. 

Or summer. 

This season can go down in the books as the:

Longest.

Winter.

Ever.

My sister-in-law sent this yesterday, and it couldn't be truer...


Here's week 10 of my project life album: 

  • We may never be rid of all that snow, and I'm currently beginning to wonder...
  • Trex girls went to archery. Of course there's no surprise that Miss Madelyn loved it. 
  • Still some activity in our little Baba-built bird house. 
  • Miss Libby sunning on the back deck. If you close your eyes, and pretend you're somewhere else, you can forget for a few moments that the yard is covered in 3 feet of snow. 
  • Fun Mrs. Whatsit filter on Snapchat. 
  • Family selfie from the front porch of our [fingers crossed] new lotto home. Tickets have been purchased, and we're looking toward to a summer on the lake!
  • Mason's last hockey game of the season. 
  • Date night! Once hockey and ringette wrap up, we're beside ourselves with 'free time'.
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Photo Journal No. 2 Templates http://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Journal-No-2-Templates.html

No comments: