Tuesday, November 14, 2017

PL2017 - Week 33

The downfall to being 12 weeks behind in my project life album is this:

I'm currently sitting in my house, dressed pretty much head to toe in fleece. I've got on my coziest slippers, I'm sipping hot tea, and outside my window I'm watching the snow fall...

These pictures absolutely do not coincide with our current weather. That makes me two things: 

1] Glad, I get to relive our awesome summer days.

2] Sad, that we're a long, long way away from awesome summer days... 

Here is week 33 of my project life album, and to awesome warmer days:


  • Mason rescued a baby robin from our deck. It got flustered and stuck on our glass railed deck. 
  • August birthday celebrations
  • Sadly, Mad's little dwarf frog only lived a week. Another devastation...
  • Picking our girl up from her week long sleep away camp.
  • A pretty common scene, a teenage and preteen, on their iPads.
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 



No comments: