Wednesday, October 25, 2017

More CZ Inspiration

A few weeks back I wrote a blog post about the fact that I was re-taking CZ Design Your Life class. It was a 'go at your own pace' type class. It was over a 4 week period, each week there were two new layouts introduced. 

I got busy, as life does, and didn't get the chance, or rather, have the time to watch the videos or complete the layouts. I had only completed 2 of 4 weeks.

Here are the two layouts I created from week 2, which I guess I forgot to post here on my blog:





These are both 8x8 sized layouts. I like them. I got a couple of stories down, which makes me happy. But I don't love them. Sometimes I feel a little like I'm 'reaching'. With these two layouts, that's how I felt. 

This past week I found I had some free time. So I went ahead and watched the week 3 videos and got right to work on my layouts. Now I'm not sure why... The pictures themselves... The subject matter... The layout size... [8.5 x 11 compared to 8 x 8 size] But I love how these two layouts turned out. Love, as in they make me absolutely giddy.

Here they are:




I'm looking forward to seeing what week 4 brings. Hopefully I can set some time aside sooner rather than later.

No comments: